Fractional Ablative Skin Resurfacing
Fractional ablative skin resurfacing is one of the best technologies on the market to address any degree of photo-damage and signs of aging
The treatment parameters are adjusted according to the severity of photo-damage and desired downtime to achieve visible results.
- SmartSkin helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles and promotes a more even skin tone and texture
- It also helps resolve other skin problems associated with aging, such as solar lentigines (better known as “sun” or “age” spots), keratoses (tiny raised bumps on the skin), and wide pores
- SmartSkin laser has been found to be effective in reducing the appearance of acne scars
- Decreases dark pigmentation if you have circles under your eyes
- Stimulates new collagen for youthful, glowing, healthy looking skin
- Tightens loose skin around the eyes
- Softens crow’s feet
- Tightens up drooping eyebrows
- Softens upper lip lines
Settings could be customized to allow downtime to vary between 1-3 days to 2 weeks.
The following is a photo gallery depicting the results you can get after fractional ablative skin resurfacing treatment.